KEELOQ Secure Remote Keyless Entry System – Basic System Board
- Additional information
RE-0568 – KEELOQ Secure Remote Keyless Entry System – Basic System Board
KEELOQ Systems are a very safe way of switching something remotely, such as garage roller doors. But other things can also be controlled with it.
The Remote Control and the receiver are linked by a unique long code. (also called the Manufacturer Key)
Each KEELOQ set has its own Manufacturer Key that is only shared with the owner. This Manufacturer Code is created randomly and is important for safe and secure operation of the system and for connecting remote controls. Each KEELOQ set is therefore unique.
Each KEELOQ set has a receiver and two Remote Controls. Additional Remote Controls can be ordered.
This is a KEELOQ Basic System Board. It decodes the signals from the remote control and converts them to active outputs.
All KEELOQ systems receive their own Manufacturer Code that is only shared with the buyer.
This Manufacurer Code is created randomly and is important for safe and secure operation of the system and for connecting remote controls.
Can be used for many applications such as garage door openers, gate openers, door openers and much more.
- 48 Bits Seed Code
- Four input channels through the transmitter
- Four output channels
- All four output channels are active for 0.5 seconds after pressing a button on the remote control (this is a standard setting)
- VIN is 12 to 24 Volts
- 433.92 MHz ASK or FSK (default is ASK)
- Two voltage outputs to use for a relay board. 5V and VIN
- Four output channels to use for a Relay Board (such as the RE-0569)
- Two remote controls are supplied per RE-0568 system
- Board dimensions: 100 x 70mm