PCB Rivet / Eyelet Punch Tools for Rivets
- Additional information
PCB Rivet Eyelet Tool / Pin
We ship this tools in a plastic tube for safe shipping.
- Hit with a small hammer carefully on top of this pin. Take care for a hard underground !
- Do not bend this tool when it’s in the rivet.
- Always keep this tool strait up.
- If do so, then you have a great tool.
- Always place the rivets first on the PCB and then the components.
We have done some hundreds of rivets with this tools and have no problem at all.
|Placement of an Rivet / Eyelet is easy|
especially when using our tools
The pictures below are demo pictures and show
Type B Ø 0.6 x 0.8 mm (± 23 x 31 mil)
|1 Place Rivet / Eyelet|
Use our tool or a tweezer to place the rivet.
|2 Turn PCB|
If the hole is bigger than the rivet than use some
Scotch tape to keep the rivet in place.
|3 Use one of this tools|
You can buy this tools in our store.
|Dimensions||30 × 3 mm|
|Rivet Tool Dimension|
Rivet Tool for Type A Rivets (0.4), Rivet Tool for Type B Rivets (0.6), Rivet Tool for Type C Rivets (0.8), Rivet Tool for Type D Rivets (1.0), Rivet Tool for Type E Rivets (1.2), Rivet Tool for Type F Rivets (1.5)